Terms and Conditions
Please read the following information carefully. All tickets
are sold subject to the following conditions:
1. Tickets will not be refunded after purchase.
2. Auckland Theatre Company offers a ticket exchange service for
Regular, ATC Season Pass and ATC Theatre Club subscribers up to 48
hours prior to the performance for which the original tickets were
3. Tickets can be exchanged to any other available performance
within the same season of the same show. Tickets cannot be
exchanged from one show to another or from one season to
4. Auckland Theatre Company's box office must receive your
original tickets prior to them being exchanged. No other seats will
be held whilst awaiting the return of original tickets.
5. As a Regular subscriber, if you exchange a ticket to another
performance with the same price structure there is no additional
6. As a Regular subscriber, if you exchange a ticket from a
Preview or Matinee to an Evening show, you will be charged the
difference between the two ticket prices. If you exchange a ticket
from a Premiere show to a Standard show, you will be charged the
difference between the two ticket prices. Auckland theatre Company
will not refund the difference between the ticket prices for
exchanges from Standard shows to Premiere shows, or from Evening
shows to Matinees or Previews. ATC Season Pass subscription tickets
can be exchanged, availability allowing, within the same season,
with no difference to pay.
7. If you exchange a ticket issued as part of an ATC Theatre
Club, in the case of one to five people changing their tickets to
another performance in the season, these people will be charged the
difference between the ATC Theatre Club price and the Regular
subscription price for the performance they wish to attend.
8. ATC Snap A Seat, ATC Theatre 101 and ATC Bite Size Package
tickets cannot be exchanged or upgraded for another night in the
9. If you purchase more than one seat for each show via ATC Snap
A Seat subscription, Auckland Theatre Company will endeavour to
seat all patrons near each other, however, the company cannot
10. ATC Bite Size Package complimentary beverage vouchers are
only valid for use in the hour prior to the show for which they
have been issued, upon presentation of a valid ticket.
Complimentary wine or beer is as specified by the venue bar
on the night.
11. The handling and transaction fee will not be refunded under
12. Concession tickets require presentation of current and valid
IDs. Proof of eligibility for existing subscribers aged 65 and over
is not required.
13. The right of admission is reserved. Each person must hold a
14. The management of each venue reserves the right to refuse
admission and to enforce any conditions of the venue. Copies of
conditions are available on request.
15. The use of cameras and recording devices is prohibited in
all theatre venues.
16. Latecomers may not be admitted. We urge you to arrive early
to avoid disappointment.
17. Auckland Theatre Company reserves the right to change, add,
withdraw or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programmes,
prices, seating arrangements and audience capacity for any